Thursday, December 24, 2015

Artograph Art Projector A Very Useful Gift For Artists

Artograph Art Projector A Very Useful Gift For Artists
I have the Artograph Prism art projector and I think it is a very useful gift you can get for artists. It's more expensives than the other gift suggestions you'll find on this blog, but for what it does it is well worth the price.

This shaves hours off the time it would take to create a piece of art. It lets you enlarge and reduce photos or sketches so you can trace them onto another surface such as a canvas so you don't have to spend hours trying to get the size right or griding everything off.

It does require two 250-watts incandescent bulbs, but this is what gives you bright shape images that's easy to trace.

I mentionted that I have one of these myself and I absolutely love it. It has made my life so much easier when I do large paintings that require the use of several photos. I just put them on the machine, adjust them to the sizes I need and trace away. It's a quicker way of getting the images drawn on the canvas and get to painting.

Check out the video below for a more detailed description.