Thursday, November 12, 2015

21oz "I Draw - What's Your Superpower?" Sports Water Bottle Novelty Gift For Artists

21oz I Draw What's Your Superpower Sports Water Bottle Novelty Gift For Artists
The 21oz "I Draw - What's Your Superpower?" sports water bottle is a nice novelty gift for artists.

Here you have something that tells the world what this person does in a joking kind of way. It is also very practical. It allows them to conveniently carry their drink with them safely when they're out in the world creating. There's even a clip so it can be clipped to a belt or some other item. For the environmental conscience folks, this is made of aluminum and is eco-friendly.

This is something I would use when working on a painting so I wouldn't have to get up and go to the kitchen for something to drink when I get thirsty. Just that little move can break up your momentum. It can then take some time for you to get into the swing again and when you're creating you don't want that.