Wednesday, November 25, 2015

One Of My Michael Jackson Paintings

From time to time I think I will post some artwork of mine here. It gives me a chance to showcase what I do. In an earlier post I posted an Avatar piece I painted. In that post I also explained the process I go through.

In this post I want to showcase one of my Michael Jackson paintings. Check out the video below.



In this piece MJ is waving good-bye to his fans, friends and family. Something he didn't get to do before he died. This is actually the second piece I did of him. I may post the first one another time.

I had been a fan of MJ since the "Jackson 5" days, so his passing was as big a shock to me as it was to the world. This artwork as well as the other one I did was my tribute to the "King of Pop".

This piece is available as prints here.