Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Art Box Set A Sweet Gift For The Artist Who Loves Sketching

Art Box Set A Sweet Gift For The Artist Who Loves Sketching
Whether beginner or professional this art box would make a sweet gift for the artist who loves sketching and drawing.

This thing is filled with a variety of tools that allow for exploring the drawing experience. Among the included tools are a mannequin, a drawing pad, a sharpener and a sanding block just to mention a few.

I don't do much experimenting with drawing. My main tool for that is a pencil. I'm more of a painter so this might not be something that would excite me. But I know some people who would love to get this as present for their Birthday or for Christmas. Perhaps your creative is one of those.

The video below gives you a little peek inside so you can see just what you are giving.