Friday, January 8, 2016

LightTracer Light Box A Very Useful Artist Gift

LightTracer Light Box A Very Useful Artist Gift
I can tell you from first hand experience that the LightTracer light box by Artograph is a very useful gift to give to an artist.

First of all it has a nice roomy work area at 10" x 12" that gives you lots of space to do your tracing. Secondly, the light is good and bright and lets you see the image you want to trace clearly.

As I said earlier I have first hand experience with this product because I have had one for about eight years. The amazing part to me is that it still works as good now as it did when I first bought it. I have found it invaluable on certain projects that I worked on and was glad I had it. It saved me loads of time. I love it.

I'm thinking about doing some animation and I know this will be a big help with that.

You can get a closer look at this product in the video below.