Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Salvador Dali Melting Clock Pendant A Surreal Gift For Artists

Salvador Dali Melting Clock Pendant A Surreal Gift For Artists
I have mentioned several times that this guy is my all time favorite art creator. So it probably comes as no surprise that I would think that this Salvador Dali melting clock pendant would make a great surreal gift for artists.

This can be given to a man or a woman. It comes in a box that has one of Dali's quotes on it. "I am not strange. I am just not normal.", is the quote on the box.

This piece of jewelry is inspired by one of his most famous painting "The Persistence of Memory", which first introduced the idea of melting or soft clocks as they are sometimes called. Just about everyone in or out of the art world is familiar with this painting even if they don't know it by name or even know the man who created it. But who doesn't know this guy?